Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfulness

Ryan and I had a quiet Thanksgiving here by ourselves.  I miss my family.  I miss his family. 

Aside from my whining, I have much to be thankful for.  I'm relatively healthy, and when I'm not, there's fairly quality healthcare nearby.  I am thankful for our families, even though we don't see them much, it's nice to know that they love us and we love them and if we need anything, they're there, even from afar.  I'm thankful that we have jobs that pay so well, and that we're both relatively content with said jobs.

I'm thankful we have food for our tummies (more than enough, obviously), vehicles that get us from point A to point B reliably, and money enough to have fun once in a while.

I'm thankful for my husband.  He's amazing.  Affectionate.  He takes care of me and loves me as I am, yet pushes me to be the best person I can be.

I'm thankful for my kitties.  They keep me sane.

I'm thankful for this little outlet where I can write out what's going on in my head and my heart.

And I'm thankful for friends who care enough to read.

I hope that every day is Thanksgiving in your hearts, dear friends.  We have so many blessings...

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Marcie. You remind me of why I should be thankful today, especially since my day today started out really wrong! But Thanksgiving for us was great and I'm thankful too!

    ReplyDelete